— September to May, Thursday Evenings @ 6:30PM
Equipping Churches and Parents to Raise Christ-Following Kids for Life
Awana helps churches and parents worldwide raise children and youth to know, love and serve Christ! We do this through:
- Fully integrated programs for ages 2 to 18
- The best evangelism tools to reach unsaved children, youth and families
- Teaching that builds an enduring biblical faith
- Resources bringing churches and parents together to disciple the next generation
- Initial and ongoing volunteer training
- Healthy mentor and peer relationships
- Dynamic fun for children, teens and adults alike!
Learn more at awana.org.
Iron Men's Ministry
Men gathering to sharpen each other in ministry and service. Men meet for evening bible studies and other get-togethers. Check out the online calendar for upcoming events.
— First Saturday of Each Month @ 8:00AM
M.O.P.S. Ministry "Mother of Preschoolers"
Bunko Game Night
— Second Saturday of Each Month @ 6:00PM
Ladies Lunch at Denny's
— Third Thursday of Each Month @ 11:30AM
SAMS Game Night
— Third Friday of Each Month @ 6:00PM
Bible Study Hour
— Each Sunday @ 9:45AM
Bible Study Hour classes are offered for children ages 2-18, and numerous adult classes are offered each and every Sunday at 9:45. Nursery is available for children, birth to 1 year.
New Members / Visitors Class
- Covering 8 basic teachings of the Christian's Faith. This is the class where you can ask any questions on any subject. This is a six-week course.
Instructor — Pastor Earl Morley
- Exclusively for men, this class studies the Bible in depth and what it means in our lives.
Instructor — Robert Mullin
- For young married couples, this class will study the scripture with special emphasis on how to build and maintain their marriages and relationships with Christ.
Instructors — Pastor Shea and Monica Hicks
- This is a biblical study on how to look at life's issues and what our tendencies are in response to them. What does the Bible teach about our responsibilities? All adults welcome.
Instructors — Jim and Marcia Parrish
- This class, "Explore the Bible", leads us to understand the truths that Jesus teaches and helps us to live life closer to him.
Instructor — Paul Chapman
- This class focuses on how God's grace is demonstrated in Jesus' purpose, love, resurrection and provision for believers.
Instructor — Marla Walker
- This is for women who want verse by verse, solid, sound Bible teaching.
Instructor — Pat Kroll
Study of Romans
- This class is a study of the Biblical doctrines (principles) which apply directly to believers. It defines and explains the mechanics of the Christian's walk; The Way, The Faith, The Truth and The Light.
Instructor — Richard Fennimore
- This is an open Bible Study class. We study what the Bible says and what it means to us and our relationship to Christ.
Instructor — Ben Siminoe
College & Career
- This class is for young singles who are facing life's adult challenges in the work place or in academia.
Instructors — Jack & Lori Stephens
Family of Faith
- This class is designed for families with young children who are seeking to learn about Biblical teachings specifically geared toward the family.
Instructor — Gail & Kathy Hitchcock
- This is a class to help with everyday life struggles. We all are appointed by Christ to spread the Word, and to do this we need to be in the Word. We search the Word of God and apply the lessons to everyday life. We have great input and enjoy each other. You may gain weight eating fresh pastries but it is all worth it to be challenged, comforted, and blessed with your friends.
Instructor — Angelo Anastassatos